Thursday, September 14, 2006

rewinding thoughts and violins

awh, remember to kiss the ones you love goodnight. i don't know where that came from. maybe uh, this song. anyway. i decided that since i'm not doing anything i might as well waste my time sitting here on my computer writing. i want to write twice a week. that really shouldn't be that hard.

at the moment my roommates are painting their nails and devlin (bf) is watching football. umd v. wvu to be more specific and umd is getting beat. badly. that sucks....ahah. steph said it's humiliating that it's on tv. guess she didn't know. i wish that uncc had a football team, i don't know why they don't. stupid. oh well. it's not like i'm really into football anyway but i enjoy having a sporting event to go to in the fall that's actually entertaining. basketball should be fun this winter though.

today i went to the dentist. i haven't yet had my teeth cleaned here in nc since i moved here this summer. they did a good job. but i am super upset. i have my first cavity. i'm still in shock, and they haven't filled it yet but i'm scared. they told me i need to floss more. goshh what a pain, i mean really, who flosses on a daily basis, be honest. i know you don't so shut up. and if you really do, then...you're weird ok. anywho, that was a load of fun. after the dentist my dad dropped me off at school and i had to go to freakin math class and listen to my african math teacher, and when i say african i mean african, he is actually from africa like accent and all. he's pretty funny actually. anyway we reviewed really easy and boring stuff and that only lasted half an hour, and that was my only class of the day so that was a relief. tonight was italian night at crossroads which is cafe on campus. it was pretty good. i'm full. now i'm sitting here doing nothing. and boy do i hate homework that you have to do online. ugh. gag me with a spoon as someone i know would say. hahah. i don't know.

the fan is blowing right in my face and it's making my eyes dry...this is the end of this blog. until next time....

No comments: