Thursday, September 18, 2008

like climbing up a greased pole

first of all, i'd like to thank kristen for my blog title because it is a quote from her blog. that is life as we know it. very crafty. anyhow, things are slightly looking up, but not really. about everyone knows that my car died 2 weeks ago and therefore i was stuck driving my sisters car for a week, and finally last friday i got an 03 accord which is running just fine and hopefully can stick it out 2 more years until i'm done school (at least). just as i thought my world was uplifting, my computer crashed last week out of nowhere and i was out of a laptop for a few days which was horrible, granted the amount of time i spend on this thing. it was fixable, thank god, but i did lose my pictures from last dec through now which made me depressed. some are on facebook and myspace, but you know, alot are still gone so i'm not a happy camper about that. i still haven't found the energy to organize my itunes because 1. i'm scared my music won't be there and 2. i don't want to sit here for hours and do it. i am also avoiding accounting and micro homework. oh well. i just watched the hills episode from monday i missed and it made me feel a little better for the moment. i need to go to the gym today before work. that's the goal of the day. also, i want to touch on the weather for just a minute. it's been really nice, you know not too hot, not too cold. it actually feels like the seasons are changing and for some reason, though it feels good it makes me kind of sad, you know what i mean? that feeling...ha..um..yeah. well okay anyway oh oh one more thing. i saw this boy on a bike on campus the other day, mind you, i normally hate people on bikes because i've had near death experiences with them, howEVER, this boy was the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen and so after i had a good look, i texted kristen about his hottness because she is the only one who'd ever appreciate his look and i expected never to see this fellow again, (besides in my dreams). now here comes the good/awkward/weird/fate part. i was in accounting the next day and low and behold who comes and sits in the row in front me? none other than my future boyfriend. jk. but yeah, i tried my hardest not to stare too long or too often but i had a feeling like people were seeing me being a creeper so i controlled myself. so accounting is now a better class. the end.

No comments: