Monday, November 22, 2010

so much colder than i can remember

Day 8A song to match your mood.

Waka Flaka Flame- No Hands

this doesn't match my mood. i've been listening to miley cyrus' permanent december hence the title which yes i copied from kristen. and...that's about it because i had been working on this STUPID business policy individual project case study about gap that took over my entire life from last wednesday until last night at 2 am. i pretty much know everything you never wanted to know about gap inc. also, my computer came down with a horrible virus and threw up everywhere. ok not really but it got a virus and its still functioning but i have this pretend microsoft thing thats called check disk that wants me to defrag my comp and keeps popping up saying i have all these critical errors blah blah. and it stole my start bar at the bottom so i cant click my tabs along the bottom of m screen. wtf its really annoying. UGH i even deleted limewire and this is what i get :(

on another note, i can't wait until tomorrow at 9:15 pm when i am done classes for the week!!!!!!!!

No comments: