Tuesday, December 21, 2010

cough cough cough

i have a cough now and it's hurting my lungs. god i hope i don't get bronchitis. life has been especially horrible to me lately, especially as of sunday. though saturday i did graduate college so that was a good feeling and whatnot. but when sunday came and certain facts were given to me about a certain someone, life changed a bit more. i'd say for the worse, but everyone else says for the better. i don't want to get into it. i'm already emotionally unstable enough. i hate crying.

to make matters worse for today, someone ate my leftover steak and potato from longhorn. it was gone when i got home from work. and i'd been looking forward to it all day. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my life is such a joke right now.

but i did get a job. it's temporary. starts feb 7th. but it pays a crapload and i guess it will keep me entertained for some time at least. then who knows what the heck i'll do.

right now i am focusing on the simplest goals of life and that is- getting out of bed, brushing my teeth at least once a day, and showering. isn't that enough?

No comments: