Monday, November 20, 2006

nothing is real i'm above it all, i'm hanging on

okay so i'm listening to that incredibly annoying song called "hanging on" by the everfamous cheyenne. aka the annoying blonde girl who had her own tv show on mtv. yeah her. well anyway, for some reason i can't get enough of her song and i hate it. oh well.

well i just got back from freshman seminar a little while ago and man that class is pointless but it's kind of the reason i like it, or..don't mind it that much. but yeah..then i went and got some food at the the best place ever, mondo subs. i got this chicken thing on wheat bread. it was pretty good. i have decided that i like my sandwiches toasted if its a cold day. what else...

my hands are cold and sweaty but what else is new? i only have one class tomorrow which is math at 2, and then i'm going home to pack and me and the fam are leavin to go to MD on wednesday morning, wooo hoooo! i am mega excited for this trip minus the fact that on monday when i get back i have a map quiz in global which i need to study for or else i'll like fail the class and we wouldn't want that now would we? my mom is freakin' making me apply at starbucks as my summer job because it's in the shopping center right by my house. lame but i don't know...we'll see.

i'm really lonely right now even though this is a normal feeling seeing as well i've been pretty much alone in a sense my whole life. not as in i'm an orphan or something and don't have family and friends. but i usually spend like 85% of my time with Devlin now and he just got a job at the Polo store so now he's working and I'm bored in my room. I guess you don't little things like this until they occur to you. But yeah anyway I guess i'll like...watch tv....or do some homework. ugh. happy thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: