Friday, December 15, 2006

baby i wish it were cold outside

So today I had my last final. FINALLY! And it was really, really hard. Also, I was sick this morning so that didn't help. It was terrible and only something like that would happen to me. Infact, I had to leave in the middle of my global exam because I thought I was going to either pass out or puke everywhere. So I went to the bathroom and almost died, but then I gathered up the strength to go back in. After recovering I finished the test as best I could..."I DID MY BEST x 234" ahahaha (Dane Cook). I'm really happy it's all over now. I packed up a few of my things and my dad picked me up to come home! WOO HOOOOOOO.

So I am home at the moment and I'm waiting for Devlin to get here because we're going to dinner for no reason then we are going to see "The Pursuit of Happiness" which I am uber excited to see. I'll let you know how it goes. But yeah....umm...besides that things went alright today. I am SO glad that exams and the first semester is over with. It's kind of bittersweet. I am going to miss being at school...but not going to school...get it? haha. I do wish I was going home to MD again because I want to see everyone..but I don't think that's going to happen. *tear* Oh well.....I need to get ready to go out now. Bye!

No comments: