Tuesday, December 19, 2006

phat girlz for lyfe

so tonight i watched the movie phat girlz which i now understand means "pretty hot and thick" haha. i feel them. i mean i know i'm not fat...well...they're level of fat anyway, but i understand how they feel. my family thought it was a bad movie and while it wasn't the best ever i think it still had a good message behind it and had a cute storyline going. anywho, just want to let all the bigger girls out there know that nobody's going to love you until you love yourself. and some people just aren't going to ever be a size 2 because they aren't meant to be. which is my case lol. a 6 yes, but a 2...that's just not in the cards. okay well enough about phat girlz...

today i got up at around 11 and my mom and i went to lunch at panera. i haven't been there in a really long time..since we've been home in MD. so that was good. we also went to hollywood video and i got 2 movies, including phat girlz and click but i haven't watched click yet. then we went to the bank to adjust my savings account and other junk. i watched the tyra show today which has become the new oprah for me lately since oprah is all reruns at the moment. tyra is actually really good. today's episode was reunions and it was a tearjerker but i held it in, surprisingly haha. speaking of tearjerkers....

devlin left yesterday morning to go back to greenville and that leaves me here in charlotte by my lonesome. i miss him uber amounts already :( but he'll be back soon enough i guess. we exchanged christmas presents last friday before we went to dinner and to see "the pursuit of happiness" (pretty good by the way) and he got me this brighton watch that i really wanted...along with some brighton earrings he picked out all by himself! i got him clothes, the da vinci code dvd, pens, chocolate, and this butterfly knife he wanted really badly..hopefully he doesn't end up killing me with it lol (knock on wood) but yeah...gah he's so cute. i don't know what i'd do without him. i'm really very lucky. well...nothing else is really new..i can't wait until christmas though!! oh yeah...song of the week is "some hearts" by carrie underwood. here are the lyrics:

I've never been the kind that you call lucky
Always stumblin' around in circles
but I must've stumbled into something
Look at me, am I really alone with you?
I wake up feeling like my life's worth livin'
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're givin'
Never knew, never knewit could be like this...
But I guess

Some hearts, they just get all the right breaks
Some hearts have the stars on their side
Some hearts, they just have it so easy
Some hearts just get lucky sometimes
Some hearts just get lucky, lucky sometimes...

Now who'd have thought someone like you could love me?
You're the last thing my heart expected
Who'd have thought I'd ever find somebody
Someone who, someone who... makes me feel like this...
Well, I guess

Some hearts, they just get all the right breaks
Some hearts have the stars on their side
Some hearts, they just have it so easy
Some hearts just get lucky sometimes
Some hearts just get lucky
Sometimes...ooh...

Even hearts like mine
Get lucky, lucky sometimes!
Even hearts like mine!


aww yay i love it. haha it's my life story. alright well for some reason i'm tired so i'm going to bed. night!

No comments: