Sunday, February 25, 2007

gonna cash you in for a new mercedes

man i wish i could afford a mercedes. ha. funny because i don't even own a car at all right now. that's something that sucks about my life. but there are some good things- like right now i don't have a headache and i found out the culprit of my misery....apparently my sinuses are ridiculously swollen according to my doc. so i have nose spray now. superrrr.

what else is good? thursday me and dev went to ritazza's (school coffee place) to see five times august and i would say they but its only one dude, Brad, and he was amazing. so that was alot of fun. then we went to pizza hut at the sac.

its raining sooo hard out right now. i love rain. i love it but not all the time. i think i have some homework to do....i won't do it though. at least not right now. mmmm i can't wait til summer, but then again i definitely can. i just want to go on vacation. badly. is that really so much to ask!? i miss home too...i want to go home to maryland. it's hard when you don't have a house where your home is though. so yeah. my next large purchase will be sunglasses i've decided. because i tend to squint alot and the sunglasses i have now don't stay on my nose because...its small, or something.

whoa i forgot to tell you i got my haircut. and it feels pretty dang good. i needed it cut terribly. you know that feeling when you're just like holy moly i really need a haircut and it just dawns on you and that feeling doesn't stop until you get it cut, well i feel better now. i'm going to watch tv or take a shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my house = your house

Anonymous said...

Great work.