Tuesday, November 11, 2008

you're the only thing i know like the back of my hand

oh here we go again..a new day, a new obsession, something else to get me excited about so i get through the day in one piece. taylor swift's new album, fearless, came out today and of course i got it on itunes. it's awesome. and no wonder number 2 on itunes album charts. so far "breathe" is my favorite song on the album. and yes, its a depressing one. i feel it will be tied to events coming up in my life (cody moving away). and i of course will sit alone in my room and think about why life happens the way it does, why it happens to me, and if i'm the only one going through pain and heartache right now. i ask myself alot of questions during the day. its weird because sometimes i almost, and i mean jussstt almost catch myself talking aloud to myself. like whispering. a dull whisper, that no one would understand because it sounds like mumbling. but yeah...its crazy, and i wish i could stop dwelling on every little thing. people have been doing things that annoy me lately. and whats funny about it is that the people that are doing the things that annoy me are complete strangers. let me elaborate in the next paragraph.

1. people who drive in the dark without their lights on. -- seriously i hope you crash because you're an idiot.
2. people who feel the need to speed in 5 o'clock traffic. --you're not gonna get anywhere faster. i almost died yesterday because of this.
3. people who drive 10 under the speed limit.-- you should have your license revoked.
4. people who speed up when they know you need to get over. --fuck you. you're an asshole.

well i can't think of anything else about drivers right now that pisses me off but you get the gist. anyway, i'd like to note to kristen that i really liked your newest blog in your..2nd blog i think. about like change and some other stuff but it got me thinking about alot of things that i don't really like thinking about. also, kels i read your blog too, i can't believe its been five years either. it's weird the way that no matter what happens in life, it does go on and there's not much you can do about it. ughhhhhhhh. i don't know what else to write about right now. i need to study.

You’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I can’t breathe,without you,
But I have to.

-taylor swift


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you only hate people that are bad drivers?
you lead such a positive life.