Monday, January 26, 2009

feel good drag

well what do you know? i'm finally deciding to write. i have alot on my mind, but my fingers will only let so much out. so for what its worth, here is a summary of whats going down in my world.

i have started school, and surprise surprise, it sucks. no luck there. however, my one class, sociology of gender, is interesting. i just hope i fucking pass calc and acct 2. anyway...

i just got back from arizona this past tuesday and it was absolutely amazing. i had so much fun and i didn't want to leave. being with cody for those few days made my life so much better, and that much harder, knowing it wouldn't last. he took me all around tucson and i saw just about everything he's ever talked about. i experienced the goodness of eegee's, nico's, and in-n-out burger. so that was cool. we saw my bloody valentine 3D. freaky. we played wii, went out on his dad's quad, went to church, an icecats game, and some other stuff. i was just happy to be with him. this is my life in a quote:

"As happens sometimes a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone."- lucas scott.

yeah its from one tree hill. its good though.

so back to reality. i went bowling on friday with ashlee, kendrick, amanda, and some other people. it was some GCF. (good clean fun) we went to eat dinner at applebees first, then to dave and busters. i'd never been there before, and i liked it. i got a shot glass with my tickets i won in the arcade.

i have some more to say but i'll save it for a rainy day.

go listen to anberlin's "feel good drag." its my song of the night.

No comments: