Tuesday, March 31, 2009

that girl's a trick

so i feel like a total amateur after reading kristen's 600th blog. whoaaa. though I do have 2 other blogs, they still don't add up to 600. that's insane. i wish i was more dedicated to this.

i got almost 10 hours of sleep last night and i have to say it was amazing. i got so stressed from sunday and monday that i actually got sick monday morning. it was notttt good. i'm glad midcourt for alpha kappa psi is over, it honestly wasn't that bad. Justin told me today he thought I did the best, and not to tell anyone. haha. That's awesome. But really...that surprises me. What else? Oh so I got sick yesterday during my sociology exam, and then during my calc exam. I think I did fine in socy, but calc...fucking fuck fuck fuck. I am probably going to fail...for the second time. I don't know what to do, seriously. I had all these plans to do the homework and study and call some people to help me study, but I just got too preoccupied with other crap I had to do, and calc just never came into the picture. Not good.

Today was a little better I guess...lab went fine...and I have Business Law tonight. I spend the afternoon watching a few episodes of one tree hill i missed. always good. i want to go shopping and i want to go to the gym. and i want to never have to do schoolwork again, but that's not going to happen. this weekend is the pledge trip. we found out on sunday that we're going to the beach. don't know what one though...i hope it's nice. but i know we're not just going to be laying out which is my specialty...so that kind of sucks lol i hope its still fun though.

i watched an episode of this lame ass show called candy girls today and its about music video girls...bleh. so dumb. why can't i ever concentrate? i'd rather watch stupid reality shows than do my work....i need like my mom to take away my computer/cell phone/internet. that's how bad it is. lol. i have no discipline, i've just come to this conclusion. oh well. i'll work on it.

well i can't think of anymore cool stories.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

you make me sound so lame.
get to work!