Thursday, October 16, 2008

fearless

i'm very obsessed with taylor swift's song "fearless" at the moment, and i would like everyone to know.

moving on, the last few days have been a whirlwind. not really, but lets pretend they were. i haven't accomplished much of anything but that's nothing new. last night was amazing. cody bailed on me to see the concert i've had tickets to for a month but it was an acceptable reason. i took kristen instead and she had a blast and i'm glad. it was the all time low show at tremont. that was not the reason i went. i went to see THE MAINE. aka lead singer john is my future husband. so we watched every avenue perform, and then of course the maine, and a bit of mayday parade after which we just left. i got all i wanted out of the night and it was very nice.

today was also an exciting day. raven symone (as in that's so raven & the cosby show) was on our campus doing a voting rally thing. i met up with my old roommate christie (good to see her) and my current roommate kristen and met her and got a picture with her. so cool. hhah man i'm a loser. we got free food too..always good.

i was very disappointed, however, to arrive at the designated SI (supplemental instruction aka tutoring) location today only to find it was cancelled and no one told me. Part of this was my fault for missing class this morning, but my alarm didn't go off because the ringer is broken so hearing it is a hit or miss. today=miss. ugh. my life makes me laugh. anywho, i sat there for a few minutes like a moron and when no one came i got fed up and peaced out. the rest of the day is a blur. i went to target..and the gym...i have to work tomorrow early and i'm not happy about getting up early.

No comments: