Friday, October 17, 2008

think of you later in my empty room..

so as i sit here and listen to some music i wonder why i'm not writing my speech. it's not cool. i just heard a lyrics "i'm not into goodbyes" well you know, me either.

today was far more uneventful than the past few days. i had to get up early and go to work, and then straight to SI which i'm glad i did because it helped alot and i got my homework done. well then i hung out with cody for awhile before i went to get my haircut. it turned out nicely...its still long but uh there's a really short layer in the back and i'm still trying to play around with it and get used to.
alright so obnoxious is my word of the week. everything and everyone is being obnoxious to me lately.
Main Entry:
Pronunciation: obnoxious
\äb-ˈnäk-shəs, əb-\
Function:
adjective
1archaic : exposed to something unpleasant or harmful —used with to
2archaic : deserving of censure3: odiously or disgustingly objectionable : highly offensive
ok so i suppose i am irritated which was kristen's word of the year not too long ago. on with that story, yeah i don't know i've been in a mood the last few days. a rut, if you will. but nothing is really wrong, at the same time everything is. do you know what i mean? and yes kristen i do feel that way sometimes. the way i am referring to is the feeling of not ever doing something right. its basically the story of my life, but then i make myself feel better (or try to) by making myself believe that nothing i do is wrong and i'm like amazing and awesome and everything i do is perfect in that its horribly not perfect....i know it doesn't make sense but sometimes its just better to pretend like things are a certain way when obviously they aren't. anyway you probably didn't understand that but whatever.

tomorrow i'm getting paid 100 dollars to babysit from like 12- 7 or 8 or something like that. i'm dumb and i'll probably spend that money by next tuesday afternoon. there's so many things on my list to do. i'd run out of space and my fingers would hurt if i wrote them all down. i wish i could get motivated enough to accomplish one of my many brilliant ideas..one of which is to start scrapbooking with the hundreds of pictures i have on my computer from the past 4 years. maybe one day it will happen.





2 comments:

Kristen said...

i'm not going to lie, i understand

Anonymous said...

looooove reading your blogs. keep 'em coming. :)