Sunday, December 28, 2008

i've resorted to this

though i can't get up the nerve to write a real blog, i will, however, write a blog containing all of my favorite fall out boy lyrics....here goes....

But I must confess,
I'm in love with my own sins. -(america's suitehearts)

I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs.
But I'm afraid that someone else will hear me.
You can blame your problems on the world for so long.
Before it all becomes the same old song. -(the (shipped) gold standard)

I can't explain a thing
I want everything to change and stay the same
Outside doesn't care about anyone and anything
Now come together, Come apart.
Only get louder when you read the charts.
And oh baby when they made me, they broke the mold.
Girls used to follow me around, then I got cold.
Fly your cameras in the aisle.
And wave them like you just don't care.
I will never believe in anything again.
I will never believe in anything again.
Well change will come. Oh!
Change will come!
I will never believe in anything again. -(coffee's for closers)

ohh baby your a classic
like a little black dress
but you'll be faded soon
stuck on a little hot mess -(tiffany blews)

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
even though they weren't so great -(thnks fr th mmrs)

When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope I forget
that you hate him more than you notice I wrote this for you.
You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.
Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town. (grand theft autumn)

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by -(dance dance)

Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song- (sugar we're going down)

I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late- (a little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me)

I'm good to go
And I'm going nowhere fast
It could be worse
It could be taking you there with me
I'm good to go
But it looks like I'm still on my own -(saturday)

Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say.
(Tonight I'm writing you) a million miles away - (homesick at spacecamp)

My heart is on my sleeve
wear it like a bruise or blackeye
my badge, my witness
that means that i believed
every single lie you said -(chicago is so two years ago)

you want apologies
girl, you might hold your breath
until your breathing stops forever, forever
(...every pane of glass) the only thing you'll get
is this curse on your lips:
(every pane of) i hope they taste of me forever.
with every breath i wish your body will be broken again, again - (chicago is so two years ago)

Bury me standing under your window with the cinder block in hand
Yeah cause no one will ever feel like this again
And if I could move I'm sure it would only be to crawl back to you
I must have dragged my guts a block... they were gone by the time we (talked)...
I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself
But you know that I could crush you with my voice
Stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me
Hide the details I don't want to know a thing
I hate the way you say my name like it's something secret
My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on
I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel.- (the pros and cons of breathing)



OK, so I might have forgotten some...or whatever, i don't know but for the most part these are some of my fave FOB lyrics. Wow I can't believe I sat here and did that. I am a loserrrrr. I should be writing about how my xmas was and how i've had a headache for three days in a row, and how i'm depressed because my boyfriend lives a million miles away, and how i lost five pounds, and how my grandma is here visiting and fucking cracks me up, and how i hate work, and how i.......i don't even fucking knowwwwwwwww. i'll do that shit later though. peace.








No comments: