Saturday, December 06, 2008

the pants are not going to make everything better

i can't do anything.
er
i have a headache.
my neck hurts
my shoulders hurt
my legs hurt from hiking
i can't do my speech. even though it should be really easy.
i can't even summon the energy to make it through all of the sisterhood the traveling pants
ughhhhhh
skdjfnsdlkfjnsadljkf
i am sad.
i am mad.
i am....________ i don't know.
kristen and i are talking on aim about how our lives areh so dull, and if anything does happen, its bad.
i feel like whatserface girl in sisterhood, the one who works at wallmans and is price sticking the maxi pads and then price sticks her forehead. that's how i feel about my life right now.

i hope it gets better.
but of course not until it gets worse.
but

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the best feeling.
yes, tibby really knows how to live life.
and we're lame.