Friday, August 18, 2006

college life and other random thoughts

well for starters, i am no longer writing to you from HOME. i am at college. can you believe it? yeah neither can i. but my room is pretty much setup and whatnot. i still have some stuff to put away and hang on the walls but i'll get there. my roommates (theres 3 of them) brought a LOT of stuff. but its good. i love being in a suite. sorry to brag for those of you who are stuck in a 2x4 room. but yeah, our bathroom is adorable and our living room is cute we have a coffee table and everything. sooooo needless to say i think its going to be a good year. i hope. hah. i moved in yesterday and i felt so weird. but it was funny watching all the kids and their parents with all of their stuff. and i thought i packed alot. hah. yeah right. then again my house is all of ten minutes away so i can go back and get anything anytime. so i guess thats...sort of good. anyway, i got all settled yesterday and unpacked my room. and then..i went home with my mom and brother and sister. none of my roommates were staying the night so i was like ok...guess i won't either. so i had a peaceful night of sleep in my own bed. speaking of beds, mine here is like 5 feet off the ground requiring me to like high jump onto it. i could lower it but then all of my stuff wouldnt fit under the bed so who knows. i'm bored. i think i'll go do some more unpacking. oh yeah, in the hallway theres a giant bulletin board by the elevator and the RA's stapled condoms all around the border of it. thought that was amusing. most of them are gone. go figure. (and no, i didn't take any) haha. i'll update as soon as something interesting occurs around here. adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie!!
I hope you have a good year in college. We miss you very much up here!