Monday, August 07, 2006

crowded malls do not have my name on them

aw, i love this song. "long talks" by the early november. it's my jam of the night. anyway, i have something else to complain about tonight. shopping malls. everyone who knows me knows that i do not like shopping all too much. i mean yeah, i like it when i'm in the mood and when there's some sales going on, but honestly, you will most likely not catch me in a mall when there is bound to be a million people out shopping. i like my personal space when i'm trying to buy clothes. so this weekend was tax free weekend and of course my parents drag me out to concord mills which is wicked packed with every person in the state of north carolina. shoot me. i couldn't even breathe in there. though i managed to find some good deals. i got 5 tops and a pair of jeans from various stores such as the gap, american eagle and old navy. yea, thats about it. so the day didn't turn out all that bad but honestly- never again.

now that that's off my chest...my finger is getting better. it sort of looks like a blister now. i can bend it finally. i have a headache again. i think frequent headaches are bad for you. whats wrong with meee?! oh yeah, my dvd player broke. son of a bitch. and a dvd that i rented is trapped in it. poor thing. it was a horror movie called "camp slaughter" haha and it was almost at the end til this pos died on me, or whatever the hell is wrong with it. so now i don't know if the people live or die. don't you hate that? i'll probably be up all night contemplating it. but maybe not. i've been having really weird dreams lately. they're sort of freaking me out. i'll even wake up for a few minutes then fall back to sleep into the dream where i left off. like i'm having dreams about people i never see or talk to, or like...i'll be in one place at one point then all of a sudden in a different place. for example: last nights dream went as follows- there's a giant room with huge glass windows and its spinning like its on an axis, everyone from the senior and junior class is there and sitting against the walls, and we're playing a game. one person is like "it" and gets to ask three underclassmen a question in which they answer and if they get it right then its their turn. anyway i choose like three juniors who...aren't even juniors yet. then i started talking to an old friend about a new car she is getting from her dad. all of a sudden it's winter and i'm walking around my old neighborhood dragging a red wagon behind me in the snow and it's freezing and i go to my sister's friends house and her friend gives me a head band to keep my ears warm and then i leave and start walking home. oh and also, part of this dream contained the whole cross country team from sophomore year. i like quit the team and everyone got pissed at me. that's all i can recall at the moment. this dream took place all in one night. i have no idea what it means but definitely another "random jamie dream" my head still hurts. i'm going to sleep.

No comments: