Friday, August 04, 2006

high notes and old photographs

it's really not necessary for me to start one of these, but since i've got time. and i don't mind writing, i thought i would give it a try. after all, new chapters in life deserve new things, such as a new blog. and anyway, i'm sick of the way xanga is layed out, plus that blog is more personal i guess you could say. hopefully someone gets entertainment from reading what i'll write in this. anyway...

i need to give kudos to kristen who has been my inspiration for this blog. thank you. mine will probably never be as good as yours but hey i can try right? here is a snippet of what she has in her most recent post: "So Jamie and I had an interesting phone conversation last night. We made fun of poor people in the yearbook for like 2 hours. Why? We are us. But honeslty, there is a such thing as picture retake day. Then I have to side with those people because sometimes you get a bad picture aka 11th grade eewww. And you have to go on a field trip on make up day so you can’t always help it." It really doesn't get any better than that. And yeah, that is what we talked about last night at like 12 am. Because we can. I guess.

SO. onto new and better, actually, no not better things. Worse things. Vishal is officially mad at me right now. Why, because I was joking around about his knee. I don't understand. Me and him are always cool, he is like never mad. And he knows how completely retarded I am about like..well everything, so I don't know why he like freaked out on me. Anyway that's what is on my mind and obviously its bothering me. I hate when I'm on bad terms with my friends. Not a good feeling. I hope this doesn't last long.

I'm going home to MD soon and finally won't be bored to death here in charlotte with the fam anymore. so thank God for that. I can't waitttt :) Spending my last week of summer at home should be goodtimes. I'm still coming realizing that things are ending. I already feel like people are separating from each other..and it's sad. I hate change, but I guess sometimes it's for the best.

No comments: