Thursday, August 31, 2006

good fortunes and the passing time

so i let myself down by not writing about my boring, yet no so boring life lately, and i feel bad about it. i know there are avid readers checking my blog everyday looking for updates, and i'm sorry. but i do have a life now, i'm in college give me a break jeez. kidding. i guess i have had spare time, but i spend it in other ways now than sitting on my computer babbling about gosh knows what. still, its fun to recap what has happened in the past hour/day/week, whatever. so onto that.

i've been here at uncc for what? like...two weeks exactly today actually. i can't complain. i've met like zillions of people, made some good friends, learned my way around campus, for the most part. and other cool stuff. so i mean, that's good. i feel right at home already, and i love school. i will probably never say that again. ever. but yeah it's really not that bad. i guess i haven't hit the peak of the actual work but i'll get there and then i'm sure i'll be hating life. oh well. what else is new....? umm. i'm listening to make tonight (emanuel) and i love this song. haha. that's not important. i miss my friends. my girls! just fyi. if you read this haha. i hope everyones liking school so far. i can't wait to come home and see everyone and how they've changed, or not changed. i'm upset because i'm still 17 and i can't go to all the cool clubs around here. my 18th birthday is going to be amazing, that's all i have to say. oh yeah, and i have a cough. it sucks. nyquil is good though.

want to hear about my professors? probably not but i'm going to write it anyway. so my global connections teacher looks like mr. flood and uses sarcasm in about 99% of his words. he's got a dry, but funny and amusing humor. i don't mind that class. i hope i pass it. freshman seminar...the lady is really nice, she's like a mom. she is a mom, but i mean, she's really...loving? i don't know. i like her alot too though. my astronomy lab teacher is a little off the wall but he seems like a decent dude. my math teacher on the other hand is from africa and he kind of freaks me out..i can't understand him sometimes and he is teaching us stuff we already know but it's like uber easy so i'm not going to complain, you know? did i cover everyone...um my pop culture teacher. yeah he sucks. it's not like he's mean, its just that that is the LONGEST class i have because it's once a week and this man has the personality of a cardboard box. imagine that. needless to say that's a great class. i don't know which one is my favorite yet. we'll see. besides classes, school isn't bad. i went to a frat party last weekend, that was an experience. i'd go again hah. me and nicola (my suitemate) danced our drunk asses off. goodtimes. what else....oh um we had a fire alarm go off today but apparently there is no need to go outside because its just a drill. i looked like death so that's a good thing i didn't have to go far. and now i need to go get ready because i have math class soon. it better not pour on me. the weather today is shitty, but i like it.

1 comment:

therapydoc said...

It's actually okay to keep liking school. Too bad the one teacher's a little sarcastic. Good luck!